Peer Tutor Resume
Here is the Peer Tutor Resume example:
3895 Byers Lane
Hamilton City, CA 95951
Job Objective Peer Tutor seeking opportunity to put my training and experience to work for growing organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Substantial experience in peer tutoring activities
- Sound knowledge of peer tutor programs
- Profound knowledge of academic standards
- Familiarity with instructional techniques
- Proficient with student learning styles
- Ability to maintain good rapport with students and colleagues
- Ability to maintain records of tutoring sessions
- Ability to provide supplemental tutoring support to students having learning difficulties
Athens Technical College, Hamilton City, CA
August 2007 – Present
- Provided one-on-one or small groups tutoring to students.
- Managed student appointments and walk-in on daily basis.
- Worked with Instructor in developing course materials
- Developed testing strategies for student assessment purposes.
- Performed basic administration duties when needed.
- Participated in tutor training sessions as directed by Manager.
- Implemented study techniques to promote independent learning for students.
- Motivated students to utilize their full potential to achieve academic goals.
Georgia Gwinnett College, Hamilton City, CA
May 2004 – July 2007
- Managed daily tutoring schedules effectively.
- Provided students referrals to colleges and other professionals when needed.
- Maintained confidentiality of all student information.
- Monitored student’s performance on regular basis.
- Maintained records of student attendances and assessments.
- Addressed student’s academic needs in a timely manner.
- Involved students in classroom discussions.
Bachelor’s Degree in Education
Salish Kootenai College, Pablo, MT
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated