2206 West Street
Grand Rapids, MI 49503
Job Objective Hardworking and skillful Personal Tutor seeking position where my past experience and education will be put to right use.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Strong experience in teaching students
- Exceptional knowledge of instructional techniques
- Profound knowledge of student learning styles
- Familiarity with course curriculums
- Proficient with student disciplinary standards
- Ability to motivate students to achieve their academic goals
- Ability to interact positively with students and other teaching staffs
- Ability to manage multiple tasks to meet deadlines
Mastery Charter Schools, Grand Rapids, MI
August 2007 – Present
- Identified student’s academic needs and accordingly developed action plans.
- Monitored student’s performance on periodic basis.
- Maintained instructional materials accurate and complete.
- Discussed student’s performance with parents.
- Provided academic guidance to address student’s weak points.
- Provided references for students when required.
- Managed daily schedules of tutoring sessions.
- Encouraged students to utilize their full potential to achieve their academic goals.
Lane Community College, Grand Rapids, MI
May 2004 – July 2007
- Provided one-on-one or small group tutoring sessions.
- Maintained student’s attendance, performance and contact information.
- Identified poorly performed students and provided appropriate feedback for improvements.
- Worked with Manager to ensure smooth tutorial operations.
- Developed study plan to promote independent learning.
- Addressed student issues in a timely manner.
- Performed student registration and admission duties as needed.
- Reported Manager about any student behavioral problems.
Bachelor’s Degree in Elementary Education
Dayton Barber College, Dayton, OH
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated