Social Studies Teacher Resume
Here is the Social Studies Teacher Resume example:
1731 Snowbird Lane
Omaha, NE 68102
Job Objective Seeking a position as a Social Studies Teacher in order to use my experience to the benefit of the administrators.
Social Studies Teacher, August 2005 – Present
k12 School, Omaha, NE
- Instructed social studies curriculum containing U.S. History and World History.
- Fulfilled responsibilities as defined and directed by the management.
- Established healthy relationships with management, teachers, staff, parents/guardians and the community members.
- Utilized appropriate technology to communicate the progress of students.
- Assisted the administration in implementing school goals and policies.
- Ensured to maintain excellent communication with staff and parents.
Social Studies Teacher, May 2000 – July 2005
Aspire Public School, Omaha, NE
- Planned a program of study meeting the individual interests and abilities.
- Created a positive and a supportive learning environment in the classroom.
- Guided the learning process to achieve curriculum goals.
- Ensured to maintain harmony with the goals and a clearer objective.
- Determined interventions by monitoring continuous student progress.
- Served as a role model to students and other teachers.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Successful teaching experience in social studies in a diversified facility
- Operational knowledge and interest in common assessments and teaching methods
- Thorough knowledge of basic computer applications; MS Office
- Remarkable ability to demonstrate decision-making and problem solving techniques
- Amazing ability to relate well with within and related circle of duties
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong instructional skills
Associate Degree in Commerce, Monroe Community College, Rochester, NY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated