8315 Grandview Ln
Anderson, CA 96007
Job Objective Seeking an Assurance Associate position in an environment where I can utilize my experience and my knowledge to add value to an organization.
Profound experience in developing quality strategies & priorities
Broad knowledge of Quality Assurance Regulations and ISO Standards
In-depth knowledge of current industry practices in training and adult learning principle
Amazing ability to evaluate existing business and QA operations
Effective written and oral communication
Great ability to perform detail-oriented work correctly
Excellent interpersonal skills, facilitation, and influencing skills
Assurance Associate, August 2005 to till date
Sansui Productions, Anderson, CA
- Reviewed and approved or rejected procedures, problems, processes or products according to applicable regulatory requirements.
- Assisted with walkthrough reviews and escorted external auditors.
- Provided data analysis and reports.
- Ensured conformance to quality and Problem Management policies and procedures.
- Developed positive cross functional relationships.
Assurance Associate, May 2000 to July 2005
Roxio Productions, Anderson, CA
- Maintained personal competencies in all relevant aspects of Quality curriculum.
- Provided excellent customer care service.
- Succeeded in achieving good results.
- Communicated proactively.
- Escalated quality issues and ensured disposition of suspect products.
Associate Degree in Business Administration, Clovis Community College, Clovis, NM
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated