2363 Forest Avenue
New York, NY 10001
Job Objective Seeking employment as Private Banker in a reputed firm where I can apply my knowledge and experience in banking to the fullest.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Exceptional experience in selling various products and services of banks to clients
- Immense knowledge of credit products and consumer deposits
- Admirable knowledge of macro and micro economic issues
- Sound knowledge of borrowing and non borrowing bank products
- Familiarity with all banking products, lending products and policies
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software
- Ability to evaluate financial data for clients
- Ability to communicate with all internal staff members and external clients
- Ability to resolve issues efficient for private bankers
- Ability to understand and assess clients’ needs
Associated Bank, New York, NY
August 2007 – Present
- Developed strategies to ensure asset growth for private banks through personal contacts.
- Utilized all bank resources to strengthen present client base and gain customers.
- Analyzed client requirement and referred to appropriate department for assistance.
- Administered cross selling of all bank products and services.
- Established appropriate bank product and services as per individual financial requirement.
- Maintained efficient relationship with existing client base to facilitate increase in revenue.
- Maintained record of all loan and deposit portfolios as per business line.
- Participated in various community activities to maintain image in marketplace.
Fifth Third Bank, New York, NY
May 2004 – July 2007
- Maintained professional banking relationship with all affluent banking customers.
- Coordinated with customers to analyze their financial requirements and made recommendations.
- Developed loan packages for credit evaluation and underwriting processes.
- Analyzed all changing requirements of clients and recommended appropriate bank products.
- Maintained and strengthened customer base to serve present clients in private bank portfolio.
- Facilitated regular communication with external resources to develop new businesses.
- Maintained knowledge of market conditions at all times.
- Obtained various referrals from clients and internal business partners.
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance
Holy Names University, Oakland, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated