2025 Haymond Rocks Road
Rogue River, OR97537
Job Objective To obtain a secured position as Transportation Executive and so I can become a valued member of the team while moving forward with my training in this field.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Exceptional knowledge of OSHA, DOT and other regulatory requirements governing transportation operations
- Proficient in MS Office suite
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to develop and present quantitative performance summaries to executives.
- Ability to work cooperatively and constructively in a team environment.
GAP Inc,Rogue River, OR
August 2007 – Present
- Identified customer requirements and recommended best solution ensuring fulfillment of their needs.
- Managed training, rewards and assignments reports.
- Established business plans to support overall company strategic goals.
- Developed long range goals and objectives.
- Established and administered operating policies.
- Reviewed and analyzed project progress toward goals.
Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management
St. Augustine College, Chicago, IL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated