Bus Attendant Resume
Here is the Bus Attendant Resume example:
100 Executive Dr, Ste 100
Fontana, CA 92335
Job Objective To obtain a Bus Attendant position that will promote growth, stability and opportunity for advancement.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in working with children and disabilities
- Huge knowledge of basic first aid and emergency treatment procedures
- Strong physical ability to lift students on and off the bus
- Profoundly able to communicate effectively
- Great ability to work helpfully with others
- Great ability to be flexible with work hours and schedules.
Bus Attendant, August 2005 to till date
Sage Hospitality Resources, Fontana, CA
- Administered first aid for minor injuries and provided emergency in accordance with district, state and federal requirements.
- Assisted Bus Driver in maintaining and sanitizing interior of buses.
- Conducted emergency evacuation drills.
- Adjusted students and equipment for positioning and repositioning as suitable.
- Monitored student behavior to control adverse situations.
Bus Attendant, May 2000 to July 2005
Loudoun County Public Schools, Fontana, CA
- Utilized regional technologies as suitable to the position.
- Attended district training and performed designated actions as directed by supervisor.
- Assisted children on and off the bus and maintained good Passengers conduct.
- Prevented distraction to the driver or injury to the students or other passengers.
- Checked and ensured safety and well-being of students on the school bus.
Associate Degree in Commercial Vehicle Operation, Grand Canyon University, Arizona, AZ
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated