Lot Attendant Resume Example
Here is the Lot Attendant Resume example:
4924 E San Carlos St
Rogers, AR 72756
Job Objective To obtain a Lot Attendant position and to contribute to the success and reputation of the company.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Excellent driving skills with the ability to operate both automatic and standard transmission equipped vehicles
- Thorough knowledge of the hotel’s services, outlets and daily functions and events
- Excellent manual dexterity skills to handle various keys, knobs, levers and buttons
- Exceptional mobility skills to move quickly and run up and down stairs and around parking garage area
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and work as a team player and interact with customers
- Ability to push, pull load and unload luggage carts weighing more than 100 pounds
- Excellent collaboration skills to coordinate well with other valet attendants, Bell and Front Desk staff
- Ability to carry out detailed but uninvolved written and oral instructions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Lot Attendant, August 2005 to till date
Ira Motor Group, Rogers, AR
- Displayed a professional posture and post up in designated area on front drive.
- Maintained an aggressive awareness of the lot area and investigated opportunities to initiate service.
- Maintained professional personal and uniform appearance.
- Managed to speak professionally and graciously, smile, and maintain eye contact.
- Responded to all guest and visitor inquiries and resolved service discrepancies accordingly.
- Administered moving blocker cars, opens gates, put all keys back in lock boxes, start vehicles and fill with gasoline.
- Ensured to safely run, jog to and from parking areas when retrieving and parking vehicles.
- Monitored the exterior of each incoming vehicle and note any damage.
- Managed to efficiently and safely park all vehicles in designated areas, ensuring each vehicle has been locked while in possession and keys have been secured in key box.
High School Diploma, JP Stevens High School, Edison, NJ
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated