Furniture Mover Resume
Here is the Furniture Mover Resume example:
1822 Blue Spruce Lane
Columbia, MD 21045
Job Objective Seeking a Furniture Mover position in a company where my skills and knowledge can be used and enhanced to the fullest.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Substantial experience of loading, moving, and unloading a variety of furniture
- Extensive knowledge of furniture assembly and disassembly procedures
- Operational knowledge of office computer, vehicles, and hand trucks
- Familiarity with customer service, safety practices, and documentation work
- Ability to execute strenuous activities such as lifting heavy objects, with ease
- Ability to obtain and maintain a valid driver’s license, diligently
La Posada at Park Centre, Inc., Green Valley, AZ
August 2012 – Present
- Interpreted and followed all given work orders, properly and effectively.
- Handled, loaded, and secured all assigned furniture and related items, carefully.
- Oversaw and assisted with safe transportation and unloading of furniture at designated location.
- Assembled and placed all furniture items as per customer requests.
- Operated and maintained all assigned vehicles and equipments, efficiently.
- Created and maintained accurate work related documents and reports.
CORT Business Services, Columbia, MD
May 2009 – July 2012
- Followed work order and delivered correct furniture to designated location.
- Oversaw and assisted with breakdown and set up of heavy furniture.
- Wrapped and secured all furniture goods using protective padding and ropes.
- Carried and stacked all assigned furniture using appropriate equipments such as dollies.
- Completed customer-specific paperwork and prepared work-related records, as required.
- Established and maintained cordial relationships with all customers.
High School Diploma
Humanex Academy, Englewood, CO
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated