3589 Sigley Road
Victoria, KS 67671
Job Objective Seeking a B2B Appointment Setter position in a reputable company that permits me to utilize my skills and knowledge.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience of B2B appointment booking, scheduling, and management
- In-depth knowledge of B2B telemarketing, sales, and lead generation practices
- Operational knowledge of Microsoft Office software, Google Docs, and email programs
- Familiarity with referral generation, telephone manners, and data entry work
- Ability to schedule and coordinate high volumes of client appointments
- Ability to update and maintain company CRM database, accurately
B2B Appointment Setter
SMART, Inc., Victoria, KS
August 2012 – Present
- Made outbound calls to business clients and interacted with them in a professional manner.
- Set, scheduled, and managed appointments with clients, for sales personnel.
- Followed telephone etiquette and fixed business appointments with large number of clients.
- Identified prospects and generated referrals for business opportunities.
- Promoted and sold various company products and services to clients over the phone.
- Created and maintained accurate and complete records of all customer interactions.
- Answered informational queries of customers and handled their objections, efficiently.
- Obtained and maintained latest information about all available products and service offerings of company.
- Delivered excellent customer service and achieved all assigned work-related targets, successfully.
- Built and maintained strong professional relationships with all business clients.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
Fairfield University, Fairfield, CT