3326 Virginia Street
Chicago, IL 60639
Job Objective Business Economist with high degree of dedication and skills seeking employment within a well established organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in performing business research for various projects
- Sound knowledge of econometrics and forecasting economic for business
- Profound knowledge of insurance data sources and tool
- Exceptional ability to present technical data to layman
- Remarkable ability to perform research for complex projects
- Ability to perform analytical reasoning in business
- Familiarity with economic theory and applications and research methodology
- Ability to design an efficient economic theory framework
- Ability to develop estimates and forecast through statistical
- Ability to forecast statistics for future businesses
- Strong analytical and decision making skills
- Proficient with SAS, STATA, Eviews and SPSS
Tybrin Corporation, Chicago, IL
August 2007 – Present
- Developed and maintained safety action plan for business.
- Provided support to corporate development team to provide economic insight.
- Monitored data requests and ensure timely and accurate results.
- Maintained an internal database for forecast through earlier data.
- Coordinated with economic data vendor to streamline all update data process.
- Prepared monthly economic reports to analyze forecasts for product.
- Scheduled work and ensure absence of any kind of delays.
- Provided support for all research work carried out by economists.
NCCI Holdings, Inc, Chicago, IL
May 2004 – July 2007
- Administered complex economic research projects.
- Monitored economic publications and analyzed rate fillings.
- Developed project plans and coordinated with various departments for completion.
- Established efficient methodologies and analyze complex information.
- Coordinated with internal and external audiences for all documents.
- Obtained appropriate staff members for all projects.
- Ensured compliance to quality standards and recommended improvements.
- Assisted project team and provided appropriate feedback to team members.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Economics
Oral Roberts University, Tulsa, OK
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated