506 Jerry Toth Drive
Kiana, AK 99749
Objective Seeking work as a Project Team Leader in which to utilize my educational background and past experience to fullest potential.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Solid understanding of ITindustry and technical terms and processes
- Outstanding knowledgeof IT design and development for application, architecture and data standards to ensure that the projects are delivering a suitable solution
- Ability topreserve confidentiality of information
- Ability toeducate, train and provide guidance on compliance and development standards
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
Project Team Leader, August 2005 – Present
Citizens Financial Group, Kiana, AK
- Participated in establishing the Information Technology (IT) direction for tactical and strategic planning.
- Recommended business processes and product improvements within corporate functions.
- Promoted and directed process improvement activities and worked with management to ensure quality awareness.
- Involved the appropriate technical parties to develop and present innovative business solutions.
- Provided leadership on large enterprise projects; acted as role model and mentor.
- Influenced strategic direction; lead large and complex projects while considering long-term planning goals.
Project Team Leader, May 2000 – July 2005
Rite AID Hdqtrs. Corp, Kiana, AK
- Educated, advised, trained and provided guidance to key IT project stakeholders.
- Overseen IT project delivery management and major initiatives.
- Ensured that project management practices, development standards and documentation are appropriately managed.
- Directed and allocated staff resources during implementation of solutions.
- Advised IS management and business partner on impact of industry trends.
- Evaluated short- and long-term financial impact of IS strategies.
Bachelor’s Degree In Business Administration, Thomas Edison State College, Trenton, NJ