1301 Kidd Avenue
Fairbanks, AK 99701
Job Objective To obtain Assistant General Manager Position with an established company where I can further boost my career in this field.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Deep knowledge of wines and spirits
- Outstanding knowledge of managing beverage service outlets
- Sound ability to work in a team
- Amazing communication skills in both oral and written forms
- Excellent technical skills in housekeeping
- Good understanding of reservations process
- Familiarity in understanding point of sale systems
- Proficient in point of sales systems
Assistant General Manager
Baldwin Gilman, Fairbanks, AK
October 2008 â€“ Present
- Administered sources of revenue such as housekeeping and food and beverage department.
- Assisted sales and marketing manager in all marketing calls and attended various meetings for same.
- Maintained an inventory of equipments and supplies and placed orders according to procedures.
- Monitored training for all staff and ensured maintenance of all standard operating procedures.
- Performed regular inspections on guest rooms and ensured optimal levels of cleanliness.
- Ensured compliance to all company procedures and guidelines.
- Prepared monthly financial reports and analyzed it against budget.
- Managed all work according to federal, state and local laws.
HMSHost, Fairbanks, AK
August 2003 â€“ September 2008
- Maintained staff for beverage departments and restaurant and ensured optimal level of performance.
- Determined and ensured compliance to departmental procedures and guidelines,
- Supervised all activities for delivering quality product.
- Coordinated with guests and ensured satisfaction with services.
- Managed security for all supplies and equipments in various inventory outlets.
- Participated in hotel meetings and maintained knowledge on all activities.
Front Office Representative
Labor Ready, Fairbanks, AK
May 1998 â€“ July 2003
- Ensured optimal level of customer satisfaction.
- Monitored all guest issues and problems and ensured immediate resolution for same.
- Managed registration of hotel processes for all guests.
- Developed ways to maximize revenue generation for hotel.
- Maintained work according to hotel policies and procedures.
Bachelorâ€™s Degree in Business Administration
Amarillo College, Amarillo, TX