743 Edington Drive
Smyrna, GA 30082
Job Objective To further improve my skills as a Business Officer by working for a challenging organization with high goals.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in finance and operating role
- Ability to recognize customer needs
- Proven track record to meet and exceed sales targets and close sales
- Familiarity with the interpretation of business financial statements
- Ability to prepare cost estimates and balance accounts
- Ability to grow new profitable relationships from prospective business customers
- Ability to interpret financial issues
- Professional Experience
BB&T, Smyrna, GA
August 2005 – Present
Administered work of the Business Office.
Maintained records of financial position.
Developed plan for preparation of Annual Budget.
Formulated periodic and quarterly operating statements.
Managed school purchasing and coordinated with Audit Committee.
Imparted advice to varied school departments.
A Financial Services company, Smyrna, GA
May 2000 – July 2005
Developed assigned portfolio and maintained revenue.
Imparted guidance to clients.
Interpreted varied securities, investments, annuities and retirement plans.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
Howard Payne University, Brownwood, TX