1977 Bubby Drive
Austin, TX 78701
Job Objective Seeking position that utilizes my training as an accomplished Diversity Specialist
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in media organization
- Huge knowledge of diversity and cultural competency
- Amazing ability to work independently
- Outstanding ability to prioritize work
- Superior organizational skills.
- Excellent program management skills
Turner Broadcasting, Austin, TX
May 2006 – Present
- Acted as strategic advisor to Business Resource Groups.
- Maintained communications and partnership protocols.
- Outlined ideas to foster greater employee engagement.
- Aided as key partner and formulated executive-ready reports.
- Managed diversity and Talent Management metrics tracking.
CDI, Austin, TX
March 2003 – April 2006
- Outlined diversity workforce management programs.
- Supervised equal opportunity program.
- Enhanced diversity plan and enforced programs.
- Carried out human resources reviews.
- Enforced appropriate training programs.
- Recognized problem areas and established corrective actions.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management
Spencerian College, Louisville, KY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2018Create Date
- March 1, 2018Last Updated