2023 Cherry Camp Road
Chicago, IL 60618
Job Objective Experienced Youth Worker seeking position with strong company in which to use my skills to further my career and contribute to the success of organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Ability to provide reliable support in times of stress
- Exceptional ability to communicate effectively with parents, youth and team members in a positive, constructive manner
- Strong ability to establish good relationships
- Excellent ability to handle all behavior management issues in a positive, appropriate manner
- Profound ability to treat young people’s concerns with respect, tact and sensitivity, whilst
- Strong ability to prepare daily activities that are fun, engaging and age appropriate
Brighton Center, Chicago, IL
February 2005 – Present
- Supported youth physically, emotionally and mentally.
- Guided youth in organizations and activities.
- Established a relationship with youth and their parents.
- Coordinated meetings with youth and mission opportunities.
- Provided assistance for spiritual growth in youths.
Community Partners With Youth, Chicago, IL
August 2000 – January 2005
- Supported and informed youth regarding welfare and community services.
- Planned and supervised extracurricular activities for youth.
- Provided guidance and emergency services.
- Planned and organized supervising activities in clubs for youth.
Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work
Saint Norbert College, De Pere, WI
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated