Academic Administrator Resume
Here is the Academic Administrator Resume example:
42 Arlington Avenue
Grubbs, AR 72431
Career Objective Looking for work as an Academic Administrator within the organization in order to advance and grow in the industry.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience of administrative and supervisory work in an academic environment
- Sound knowledge of academics, teaching methods and attending to the various requirements of teaching and administrative staff
- Proficient with computer systems, especially Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing
- Ability to communicate with staff members and seniors
- Ability to generalize recommendations for continuous improvement in student learning
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of academic professional
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Skilled to make quick decisions and solve problems easily
Academic Administrator, November 2007 – Present
K12, Grubbs, AR
- Designed the educational programs by reviewing the evaluation carried by teachers.
- Coordinated with parents, teachers and the students to solve any problems in regard to the education.
- Executed the K-12 and non K-12 clauses as directed by the State to keep record of the withdrawals of students and admission of new ones.
- Administered the needs of the teaching staff and organized various sessions.
- Designed and executed the Student Achievement and Improvement plan in accordance with the teachers.
- Supervised the needs of the school such as equipments for labs and various supplies for classroom.
Academic Administrator, December 2001 – October 2007
University of Massachusetts Medical School, Grubbs, AR
- Helped the authorities in providing the appropriate facilities to the faculty.
- Assisted the faculty members and the administrative staff in understanding the benefit policies provided by the school.
- Allocated resources to various divisions according to the University State and funding regulations.
- Maintained a record for all hiring, contracting and firing of employees.
- Helped the institutional committee to initiate various methods to improve the working of the school.
- Attended the administrative meeting within and outside the school representing the entire division.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Admininstration, Barton College, Wilson, NC
Master’s Degree in Business Admininstration, Xavier University, Cincinnati, OH
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated