3687 Stanton Hollow Road
Boston, MA 2210
Job Objective To work and practice my knowledge as Admin Supervisor and add to my overall experience by becoming a valued member of growing company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Certification in BLS, ACLS, PALS and NRP
- Vast supervisory and Admin experience in clinical nursing
- In-depth knowledge of practice management systems and electronic health records
- Skilled in monitoring billing and Account receivable
- Familiarity with OSHA, EEO, FMLA, FLSA, and NLRA standards
- Proficient in Human Resources systems, PeopleSoft, HRIS, ATSs and MS Office Suite
- Strong planning and decision-making skills
- Superior leadership skills to train, mentor, coordinate, oversee and lead office staff
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
Admin Supervisor, August 2005 to till date
Episcopal Community Services, Boston, MA
- Assisted in vendor management, recruiting process analysis, reporting and control activities.
- Screened and interviewed job applicants and provided orientation and training for new employees.
- Coordinated and oversaw the day-to-day operations of the group, and assigned work regularly.
- Monitored and reviewed work and provided technical guidance on more complex issues.
Admin Supervisor, June 2002 to July 2005
Kendall Regional Medical Center , Boston, MA
- Exhibited independence and accountability for maintaining staffing matrix with consideration to financial budget.
- Maintained and assured to meet changing demands as per financial budget.
- Assumed accountability to resolve personnel functions as appropriate followed up on incidents and incident reports.
- Determined, translated and implemented relevant implications for specific units.
Bachelor’s Degree in Public Administration, Midwestern University, Glendale, AZ
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated