Board Director Resume
Here is the Board Director Resume example:
313 Penn Street
Hannibal, MO 63401
Job Objective Seeking position as a Board Director. Required education available and willing to work harder and continue to grow in the industry.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in making decisions in a group setting
- Ability to plan, conduct, and direct work on projects
- Ability to oversee the report process during writing, report review, and releases
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Ability to communicate in a clear, concise manner
International STEM Board of Directors, Hannibal, MO
August 2005 – Present
- Communicated, analyzed and refined the Association’s values and strategies.
- Operated in the limits defined by relevant statutes and the Association’s Bylaws.
- Reviewed and approved the association’s plans for funding its strategy.
- Reviewed association’s programs plans and directions.
Western Washington University, Hannibal, MO
May 2000 – July 2005
- Approved appropriate compensation and benefit policies and practices.
- Planned for succession at each Annual General Meeting.
- Demonstrated leadership by embracing the spirit of voluntarism.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business
Sojourner-Douglass College, Baltimore, MD
Master’s Degree in Business Administration
Amberton University, Garland, TX