313 Penn Street
Hannibal, MO 63401
Job Objective Seeking position as a Board Director. Required education available and willing to work harder and continue to grow in the industry.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in making decisions in a group setting
- Ability to plan, conduct, and direct work on projects
- Ability to oversee the report process during writing, report review, and releases
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Ability to communicate in a clear, concise manner
International STEM Board of Directors, Hannibal, MO
August 2005 â€“ Present
- Communicated, analyzed and refined the Associationâ€™s values and strategies.
- Operated in the limits defined by relevant statutes and the Associationâ€™s Bylaws.
- Reviewed and approved the associationâ€™s plans for funding its strategy.
- Reviewed associationâ€™s programs plans and directions.
Western Washington University, Hannibal, MO
May 2000 â€“ July 2005
- Approved appropriate compensation and benefit policies and practices.
- Planned for succession at each Annual General Meeting.
- Demonstrated leadership by embracing the spirit of voluntarism.
Bachelorâ€™s Degree in Business
Sojourner-Douglass College, Baltimore, MD
Masterâ€™s Degree in Business Administration
Amberton University, Garland, TX