1204 Tetrick Road
Avon Park, FL 33825
Job Objective Looking for an opportunity to put my skills and training to work for your company by acquiring the position of Destination Manager.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Experience in managing various destination activities
- Operational knowledge of departmental policies and standards
- Thorough knowledge of equipment maintenance
- Ability to manage property management system
- Ability to performed troubleshoot on operations
- Excellent computer system skills
- Amazing communication skills in both oral and written forms
- Ability to manage multiple projects within deadline
Dwellworks, LLC, Avon Park, FL
October 2008 – Present
- Maintained data for all competitor business regularly.
- Developed professional relationship with various hotel staff.
- Monitored knowledge of all low and high occupancy periods.
- Administered destination and identified promotions for region.
- Prepared calendar for all key events.
- Managed all communication with third party suppliers.
- Performed regular troubleshoot on operation issues.
- Assisted in negotiation with hotels on rates and availability.
Destination Service Coordinator
MATRIX Resources, Avon Park, FL
August 2003 – September 2008
- Ensured compliance to all department policies and procedures.
- Analyzed all customer requirements and assisted guests in requests.
- Assisted to resolve all guest complaints and ensured satisfaction.
- Maintained neat and clean area at all times.
- Prepared work schedule for destination activities and provided response.
- Documented guest calls and all requests.
Bachelor’s Degree In Business Administration
Georgetown College, Georgetown, KY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated