Dynamics AX Consultant Resume
Here is the Dynamics AX Consultant Resume example:
683 S Pennsylvania St
Wheaton, IL 60187
Job Objective To secure the position of Dynamics AX Consultant that will allow me to utilize acquired skills and experience.
Dynamics AX Consultant, August 2005 – Present
Career Talent, Wheaton, IL
- Worked with external clients to implement Dynamics AX ERP system.
- Assisted in the creation and documentation of business processes and module configurations.
- Provided assistance for all data migration activities.
- Oversaw and mentored all Interface, reporting, modification and security strategies.
- Developed and documented new course of action related to the completion of AX.
- Trained users on features and benefits of Dynamics AX solution.
Dynamics AX Consultant, May 2000 – July 2005
E-partner solutions, Wheaton, IL
- Worked on point solution projects under minimal supervision.
- Led project structure consisting of multi-discipline and mixed resource teams.
- Mentored consultants and associate consultants within the project team.
- Worked with Project Manager and Client team, and completed assigned tasks on projects.
- Evaluated project scope and produced additional client revenue.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in implementing Dynamics AX / Axapta
- Familiarity in ERP implementation environment
- Good knowledge of major activities for Dynamics AX implementation
- Expert in Tier 1 ERP solutions (JD Edwards, SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft, IFS)
- Proficient with Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Skilled in SSAS SQL Server Analysis services
- Outstanding organizational, decision making and communications skills
Bachelor of Science in Computer Secience, Jacksonville State University, Alabama, AL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated