ERP Consultant Resume
Here is the ERP Consultant Resume example:
4621 W 1st Street Rd
Visalia, CA 93277
Job Objective Seeking an ERP Consultant position in a stable company where I can use my skills to benefit the company.
ERP Consultant, August 2005 – Present
Sapphire Technologies, Visalia, CA
- Configured fully functional ERP system.
- Optimized ERP for automotive supplier across manufacturing services.
- Identified general ERP issues and execution plan.
- Conducted ERP Needs Assessment for a major automotive supplier.
- Assisted in installation of small time-tracking and planning systems to ERP systems.
- Planned and led internal and external meetings, and participated in internal projects.
ERP Consultant, May 2000 – July 2005
Accenture HR Services, Visalia, CA
- Provided technical input to develop, check and maintain ERP systems.
- Maintained and coordinated proposed designs for ERP system releases.
- Ensured that requirements and documentation were kept in accordance to program schedule.
- Provided support to the transitions and operations of maintenance releases.
- Supported interfaces between SAP and non SAP applications.
- Developed user manuals and participated in knowledge transfer sessions.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in implementing Enterprise Resource Planning Solution
- Proficient with ERP Modules; MM, PM, FI, HR
- In-depth knowledge of SQL server 2005 and Windows server 2003
- Familiarity with ABAP, J2EE, JAVA
- Amazing ability to configure ERP system
- Strong time management skills
- Excellent time management and organization skill
- Ability to maintain client and company confidentiality
- Good oral, written and presentation skills
Bachelor Science in Computer Science, Florida International University, Florida, FL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated