Field Interviewer Resume Example
Here is the Field Interviewer Resume example:
3561 Driftwood Road
Santa Clara, CA 95054
Job Objective Seeking the position of Field Interviewer where I can display my dedication and skills.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Excellent experience in monitoring public health areas and managing grant departments
- Sound knowledge of admission processes and health promotion activities
- Profound knowledge of collecting data for interviews
- Ability to interpret procedure manuals and various instructions
- Ability to adapt to new environments as per requirement
- Proficient in maintaining accuracy of project documents
MasTec Advanced Technologies, Santa Clara, CA
August 2012 – Present
- Conducted in person interviews with help of appropriate questionnaires and computers.
- Maintained knowledge and assisted to transmit interview data back to home office.
- Administered study surveys and evaluated every question and answer.
- Assisted in conducting interview with selected candidates.
- Maintained record of information and prepared reports to be sent to the headquarters.
- Collected biological data and ensured completion within required timeframe.
Chamberlin Edmonds, Santa Clara, CA
May 2009 – July 2012
- Coordinated with project staff and identified appropriate timeframe for completion of projects.
- Collected and selected random sample for tenant households for collection of data.
- Maintained records of data for individual household members and performed calculation on rent.
- Administered data and ensured confidentiality of information.
- Conducted interviews with respondents and ensured compliance to techniques.
- Managed computer assisted interviewing instruments and maintained records on computer.
Master’s Degree in Business
The Evergreen State College, Olympia, WA
Field Interviewer Resume
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2023Create Date
- March 1, 2023Last Updated