Microstrategy Developer Resume
Here is the Microstrategy Developer Resume example:
50 Boone Street
Loyola Beach, TX 78379
Job Objective Seeking the position of a Microstrategy Developer.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Strong accomplished experience as Sr. Microstrategy Expert Consultant
- Good expertise in performance tuning VLDB, data warehouse database design and modeling
- Sound knowledge of multi-tenancy – i.e. supporting multiple business clients and multiple MicroStrategy projects on same underlying architecture
- Thorough knowledge of MicroStrategy 7i 8.x including Desktop, Architect, Administrator, and server support
- Solid understanding of Software life cycle methodology
- Proficient in Intelligence Server configuration settings, and performance tuning
- Outstanding UNIX and SQL and shell scripting skills
JD, Inc., Loyola Beach, TX
July 2006 – Present
- Designed and implemented reporting application.
- Maintained optimal performance of the reporting application.
- Managed Microstrategy Administration functions for projects.
- Monitored and evaluated team performance.
- Provided technical support; troubleshoot report design and monitored system usage.
- Advised application design regarding production tuning and administration requirements.
Wave Corporation, Loyola Beach, TX
May 2002 – June 2006
- Developed Dashboards, Reports, assisted report developers, and participated in load testing exercises.
- Setup and Managed training sessions.
- Provided best practices for MicroStrategy Implementation.
- Facilitated report requirements sessions and documentation.
- Prepared status report, Issues and risks.
- Followed defined software development methodology.
- Lead systems projects and technical problem solving.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
Delta State University, Mississippi, MS
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated