Process Leader Resume
Here is the Process Leader Resume example:
4638 Murphy Court
Riverside, CA 92501
Objective Searching for a Process Leader position in which to use my management and interpersonal skills to their fullest potential.
Summary of Skills:
- Expertise in influencing, leading teams and driving change results orientation
- Thorough knowledge of Operations Management and modern manufacturing and quality methods and systems
- Familiarity with Statistical Process Control, Total Quality Control and Just In Time manufacturing principles
- Ability to identify problems through financial, statistical, and logic-based analysis
- Ability to assess, develop, establish, and periodically review operational processes
- Effective problem solving, human relations and negotiation skills
Process Leader, August 2005 – Present
Americas HCS Finance, Riverside, CA
- Defined the scope and goals of project plans, and facilitated execution of those plans to meet business objectives.
- Initiated sustainable process improvements through the use of Lean strategies.
- Identified and improved accountability of upstream defects to improve yield and customer satisfaction.
- Managed various channels for the Collections organization.
- Coordinated with Integration Manager on various projects.
Process Leader, May 2000 – July 2005
Honeywell, Riverside, CA
- Organized and executed pilot plant tests.
- Assisted with equipment selection, set up and operation to achieve project objectives.
- Ensured all packing requirements are met for the assigned projects.
- Overseen general labor including determination of appropriate staffing and other activities including specific equipment and task training required for contract support personnel.
- Ensured pilot plant activities are conducted in a safe and appropriate manner.
- Tested pilot plant regularly.
Bachelor’s Degree In Business Management, Bryant & Stratton College, Cleveland, OH
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated