4139 Bombardier Way
Belleville, MI 48111
Job Objective To secure a Risk Officer position to help contribute to the growth of the organization and help increase cliental.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in risk management
- Huge knowledge of leading risk management functions
- Steep knowledge of general financial management
- Familiarity with credit and market risks
- Superior communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
Citi, Belleville, MI
August 2005 – Present
- Formulated reports per year and carried out quarterly reviews.
- Maintained reporting systems and evaluated performance of portfolio.
- Administered work flow of department.
- Established credit policies and managed foreign exchange.
- Supervised collection and distribution of materials.
Morgan Stanley, Belleville, MI
May 2000 – July 2005
- Administered assigned personnel and maintained financial risk measurement systems.
- Monitored development of financial models.
- Established risk management strategies and suggested revisions.
- Evaluated results of financial and operational risk management programs.
- Imparted technical support and monitored capital markets.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business
Coastal Bend College, Beeville, TX
Master’s Degree in Business Administration
Augustana College, Rock Island, IL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated