Target Team Leader Resume
Here is the Target Team Leader Resume example:
1488 Walton Street
Provo, UT 84606
Job Objective To work for The Target Corporation as Team Leader.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Strong business acumen with ability tocommunicate with business partners at all levels
- Proven track record in driving sales withthe commitment to creating a warmenvironment
- Abilityto identify business opportunities and develop solutions
- Ability to continuously move around all areas of the store on a daily basis
- Excellent recruiting and merchandising skills
- Superior financial and quantitative analysis skills
Target Team Leader, August 2005 – Present
Target, Provo, UT
- Overseen sales floor operations throughout the entire store.
- Managed guest services and merchandising.
- Trained sales floor team members on merchandising.
- Recruited, selected, developed and retailed talented team members.
- Ensured quality, fun and friendly service to all the guests.
- Maintained positive and welcoming attitude and made brand experience consistent for customer.
Target Team Leader, May 2000 – July 2005
Target Corporation, Provo, UT
- Managed day to day operations of Food teams.
- Ensured brand consistency is maintained in execution of all food processes.
- Developed and implemented strategies to maximize service levels; met payroll and achieved expense control.
- Ensured top quality product is available for purchase at all time.
- Reviewed presentation, pricing and signing for accuracy.
- Ensured and maintained security of all Target property and personnel.
Bachelor’s Degree In Business Management, Folsom Lake College, Folsom, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated