Operations Team Leader Resume
Here is the Operations Team Leader Resume example:
1652 Thunder Road
San Jose, CA 95131
Job Objective Actively seeking the position of Operations Team Leader in which to further my career in field while helping business expand.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Ability to be the primary contact for coordinating daily operations
- Ability to develop teams and individuals through team processes and performance management
- Ability to provide coaching and guidance to a team on a variety of procedures
- Ability to supervise a mid-size team while making independent decisions
- Outstanding problem-solving and negotiation skills
Operations Team Leader, August 2005 – Present
Amspak, San Jose, CA
- Planned, coordinated department employees and supported departments of work to be completed daily.
- Developed work schedules to match staffing levels, monitored progress to improve work process efficiency.
- Planned routes to provide most efficient production while also managing labor hours and waste.
- Overseen the set up of equipment prior to production for efficient and effective operation.
- Performed personnel related activities such as hiring, scheduling, performance appraisals.
Operations Team Leader, May 2000 – July 2005
Stryker, San Jose, CA
- Resolved challenging issues with customer service, loss situations, on-time shipment and other key areas of performance.
- Attended meetings with current suppliers.
- Trained direct reports on individual LSO situations to ensure operational execution.
- Lead, coached and continually developed team of direct reports.
- Set and executed strategy, and ensured the department’s objectives are successfully met.
Bachelor’s Degree In Engineering, Medgar Evers College, Brooklyn, NY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated