Business Trainer Resume Example
Here is the Business Trainer Resume example:
1278 Ripple Street
Saginaw, MI 48607
Job Objective Seeking Business Trainer’s position that will enable me to challenge my skills and talents while making tremendous contributions to company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive knowledge and experience with products and business processes for securities and custody services
- Proficient with all advanced Microsoft applications
- Strong Influential skills
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Strong matrix management skills
- Exceptional ability to identify issues and design solutions
- Strong ability to influence others and use resources effectively within budget limits
- Excellent ability to project confidence in your delivery of information Awareness
CitiGroup, Saginaw, MI
February 2009 – Present
- Drafted training plans and linked business costs.
- Guided lower level trainers.
- Managed training programs and developed curriculum for products.
- Delivered programs onsite and managed schedules.
Rackspace, Saginaw, MI
September 2005 – January 2009
- Designed, created and analyzed learning reports.
- Utilized GLMS and pivot tables.
- Prepared marketing and training materials.
- Designed and provided training.
- Attended meetings and preliminary programs.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
Endicott College, Beverly, MA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated