262 Rosewood Lane
New York, NY 10016
Job Objective Experienced Business Unit Manager seeking employment with reputable organization where my skills and training can be a positive contribution to company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in managing work in a high volume environment and ensured optimal quality in management.
- Exceptional knowledge of engineering systems for various mobile products
- Deep knowledge of marketing principles and procedures
- Outstanding ability to develop application for products
- Proficient with Lean Manufacturing and SAP
- Wide knowledge of international budgeting and acquisition processes and procedures
- Deep ability to manage multiple projects and resolve problems
- Amazing communication skills in both oral and written forms
- Skilled to maintain good relations with management
- Proficient in international acquisition processes and procedures
- Ability to manage multiple projects and resolved all problems
Business Unit Manager
General Atomics, New York, NY
October 2008 – Present
- Coordinated with present and prospective customers and developed strategies to expand business for organization.
- Maintained optimal customer service skills and determined metrics.
- Managed manufacturing and operations for various departments and optimized efficiency of businesses.
- Developed budget for various department and ensured compliance to budget requirements.
- Ensured optimal relationships with clients and administered all business requirements.
- Designed team concepts and provided necessary training to employment process.
- Ensured compliance to all local, state and federal regulations.
Lead Business Unit Coordinator
ITW Norwood, New York, NY
August 2003 – September 2008
- Developed strategies to achieve all departmental objectives.
- Monitored performance of all employees and supervised efficient working of all activities.
- Prepared an annual budget for various business units in an assigned area.
- Planned all safety quality programs and prepared various cost reduction programs.
- Performed various activities according to various company policies such as FDA, OSHA and EPA.
- Managed all requests for capital funding and achieved all manufacturing goals.
Business Unit Leader
Acosta, New York, NY
May 1998 – July 2003
- Assisted supervisors and scheduled work for staff and ensured maintenance of production standards.
- Participated in reviews for both capital and non capital budgets for new products and ascertained its effectiveness.
- Ensured work in compliance with contract agreements and regulations.
- Participated in safety meetings and promoted safety awareness in facility.
- Assisted Quality System Manager in maintaining and updating various quality and product specifications.
- Administered daily activities and managed all third shift operations.
Bachelor’s Degree in General Org and Mgmt
San Joaquin Delta College, Stockton, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated