Collection Agent Resume
Here is the Collection Agent Resume example:
10541 Peruvian Way
Carson, CA 90746
Job Objective Seeking to obtain a Collection Agent position with an organization where I can utilize my skills and be an asset to the employer.
Collection Agent, May 2004 – Present
Pitney Bowes, Carson, CA
- Analyzed the customers’ financial situation and offered the best payment solutions.
- Performed consistently to meet performance standards set by the department.
- Performed collection calls on assigned accounts in their work queue, predictive dialer and inbound calls.
- Participated in monthly management roundtables and feedback sessions.
- Ensured adherence to the Fair Debt Collections Practices Act and other compliance regulations, and security policies.
Collection Agent, March 2002– April 2004
Redline Recovery Services, Carson, CA
- Performed skip-tracing techniques to locate consumers to collect debt.
- Handled situations to overcome stalls and objections.
- Suggested money sources for debt payment.
- Contacted consumers, negotiated payment arrangements.
- Updated the customer record with new information, and record.
- Recognized FFS collection criteria set forth and adhered to follow it.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience working as a collection agent within a financial institution
- Skilled in preventing losses, controlling delinquent balances and collecting delinquent accounts
- In-depth knowledge of collection practices, regulations and procedures
- Excellent track record in administering collections
- Proven ability to update the customer record with new information
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Great ability to adapt to flexible working environment
Associate Degree in Accounting, Alabama Southern Community College, Monroeville, AL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated