Collections Manager Resume
Here is the Collections Manager Resume example:
264 Fieldcrest Road
Bohemia, NY 11716
Job Objective To enhance my skills and further my career by filling the position of Collections Manager in well-established organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience to administer loan and collection activities
- Thorough knowledge of collection procedures and regulations
- Sound knowledge of business practices and consumer collection
- Ability to manage complex customers
- Ability to resolve all issues efficiently
- Huge Microsoft Office applications skills
- Profound communication skills in both oral and written forms
- Solid understanding of FDCPA
- Proficient to understand accounting principles
BlueLinx Corporation, Bohemia, NY
October 2008 – Present
- Administered past due accounts and facilitated required decisions.
- Evaluated all collection activities and modified as required.
- Developed and maintained efficient relationships with partners.
- Designed efficient asset recovery process flow for all due accounts.
- Monitored collection activities according to state and federal regulations.
- Assisted staff and initiated changes to collection policies and procedures.
- Prepared and analyzed reports and recommended improvements.
- Determined performance minimums and managed tracking of objectives.
Winterwood Inc, Bohemia, NY
August 2003 – September 2008
- Supervised working of call center representatives for collection objectives.
- Maintained attendance records and prepared schedule for work.
- Coordinated with collections managers and designed production goals.
- Provided cross training programs to increase efficiency of collection process.
- Ensured optimal level of customer services and performance metrics.
- Provided technical support to team members and resolved issues.
CDI Corporation, Bohemia, NY
May 1998 – July 2003
- Managed past due commercial debt and follow up with customers.
- Performed research to resolve all billing issues.
- Assisted to trace all customers to new address.
- Facilitated in payment process though credit and debit cards.
- Administered accounts and performed follow up to resolve issues.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business
Lehigh University, Bethlehem, PA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated