Collections Supervisor Resume Example
Here is the Collections Supervisor Resume example:
4961 Maxwell Farm Road
Sacramento, CA 95814
Job Objective Searching for an opportunity to use my years of experience as Collections Supervisor to increase the client base and sales for the right company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in Collections and Accounts Receivable
- In-depth knowledge of GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles)
- Strong knowledge of general collection and billing procedures
- Proficient in SAP, JD Edward, Cable billing system, Excel, Outlook and Word
- Skilled in reading, analyzing and interpreting financial statements
- Effective customer service and negotiation skills
- Outstanding motivational and analytical skills
- Ability to take ownership and serving the employees in their scope of responsibility
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent Data Entry and keyboard skills
Collections Supervisor, August 2005 to till date
Saxon, Sacramento, CA
- Reviewed team members’ performance and offer insight to areas of improvement.
- Prepared monthly Individual Development Plans for each member of the team.
- Handled inbound calls to the Assist Line when call volume dictates.
- Identified potential problems and communicated timely with management.
- Recognized and escalated issues that may need to be referred to team to prevent losses to the company.
Collections Supervisor, June 2002 to July 2005
CarHop, Sacramento, CA
- Directed and assisted in the operational and technical functions of the unit.
- Motivated staff to obtain individual and unit objectives.
- Monitored skill level of staff and provided necessary training.
- Submitted monthly reports on random account reviews by the first day of each month.
- Enforced adherence to Collection procedures for all direct reports.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Cedar Valley College, Lancaster, TX
Collections Supervisor Resume
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2023Create Date
- March 1, 2023Last Updated