4068 Seth Street
Bronte, TX 76933
Job Objective Looking forward to work as a Youth Correctional Counselor for a reputed organization.
- Youth Correctional Counselor, 2006 to Present
- Corrections Corporation of America, Wheelwright, KY
- Developed youth interpersonal relationship, confidence and self esteem and social skills.
- Demonstrated group therapy methods and theater art program.
- Assisted students by providing information regarding college admission process.
- Counseled youth about goal-setting, problem solving skills and money management.
- Conducted therapeutic counseling in sexual abuse and drug and alcohol abuse.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Excellent knowledge of adolescent abuse reporting laws and procedures
- Immense ability to motivate youth to participate in scheduled activities
- Profound ability to assess counseling services and activities
- Wide knowledge of human behavior and abnormal behavior patterns
- Extended ability to collect program relevant information on juvenile histories
B.S. in Psychology, 2004, Auburn University
Correctional Certification, 2006, University Of Miami
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated