Administrative Pastor Resume
Here is the Administrative Pastor Resume example:
4874 Elk Rd Little
Fort Plain, NY 13339
Job Objective Want to work as Administrative Pastor and contribute towards the success and growth of your company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Excellent experience in preparing layout and designing promotional materials
- Sound knowledge of various office equipment’s
- Profound knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and Photoshop
- Ability to coordinate with volunteers and church members for activities
- Ability to resolve various business issues logically
- Proficient in resolving conflicts within management
Southeast Christian Church, Fort Plain, NY
August 2012 – Present
- Administered various phones and emails and processed various incoming and outgoing mails.
- Provided assistance to senior adult pastors and scheduled activities.
- Monitored and if required updated church database accordingly.
- Scheduled various church activities and conducted meetings on weekly basis.
- Prepared and distributed correspondences for church in coordination with senior adult pastor.
- Maintained office equipments and performed troubleshoot to resolve various issues.
Calvary Chapel Fort Lauderdale, Fort Plain, NY
May 2009 – July 2012
- Coordinated for weekly services in the church and facilitated services.
- Developed and maintained network of individuals and churches and provided financial support.
- Managed and supervised renovation projects for any new church building.
- Maintained and performed repair on various office equipments and ensured absence of any discrepancies.
- Coordinated with pastor and music director and assisted to make required travel arrangements.
- Prepared reports and assisted to transcribe written materials for administration processes.
Bachelor’s Degree in Theology
Baptist Bible College and Seminary, Clarks Summit, PA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated