Assistant Pastor Resume Example
Here is the Assistant Pastor Resume example:
2988 Park Boulevard
Lake Mills, IA 50450
Job Objective Seeking to work as Assistant Pastor for the right company where I can provide excellent service to the customers.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Substantial experience in coordinating with the youth for various church activities
- Thorough knowledge of various operating systems
- Outstanding knowledge of designing and performing service
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information
- Ability to motivate people in maintaining peace
- Solid understanding of various Bible scriptures
Vineyard Community Offerings, Lake Mills, IA
August 2012 – Present
- Administered efficient working of pastoral staff members and personnel.
- Prepared and provided update to expense reports and facilitated to prepare budget.
- Coordinated with guest speakers for various weddings and other facilities within the Church.
- Managed budget and file system for everyday office operations within Church.
- Prepared correspondence for church and provided update to information on computer systems.
- Monitored calls and resolved issues effectively within required timeframe.
Grace and Truth Presbyterian Church, Lake Mills, IA
May 2009 – July 2012
- Developed appropriate community service programs in coordination with social service agencies.
- Participate in various church services and provided assistance to organize camps.
- Monitored overall programming as pastor and provided assistance to special projects.
- Prepared services for students and gathered informationto garner the impact of Jesus on their life.
- Performed research for various youth pastor and developed appropriate curriculum.
- Planned and managed special materials within object lessons and activities.
Bachelor’s Degree in Biblical Studies
Tennessee Bible College, Cookeville, TN
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated