524 Russell Street
Cambridge, MA 2141
Job Objective Highly-motivated Children’s Pastor seeking position with company in which to put my experience to good use.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Excellent experience in managing children ministries and leading work
- Sound knowledge of social networking techniques
- Profound knowledge of mission and statements for community church
- Ability to recruit and train various student ministers
- Ability to design strategies to achieve departmental objectives
- Proficient in building team for church
Evangel Chapel, Cambridge, MA
August 2012 – Present
- Coordinated with paid staff members and non-volunteers for Children ministry programs.
- Supervised mid-week and weekend ministry programs and ensured appropriate coverage.
- Provided training and orientation to Children to facilitate in service
- Analysed and identified requirements for children and infants for various community programs.
- Administered various children ministries and ensured agreement with biblical instructions.
- Conducted special training projects for children programs within the Church.
Grace Community Church, Cambridge, MA
May 2009 – July 2012
- Supervised efficient working of Sunday and mid-week children programs within Church environment.
- Designed appropriate curriculum and programs for children of different ages.
- Scheduled classes for children and monitored growth in faith.
- Organized parent workshops and faith development classes for parents as well.
- Administered various special events targeting the children and family members.
- Monitored biblical instruction given to children and ensured compliance to mission philosophy.
Bachelor’s Degree in Children’s Ministry
Southwestern Christian College, Terrell, TX
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated