Church Administrative Assistant Resume
Here is the Church Administrative Assistant Resume example:
2263 W Wayland Rd
Prattville, AL, 36066
Objective To obtain a Church Administrative Assistant position which will challenge me and help the organization continue to be successful.
Summary of Skills:
- Certified Administrative Church Assistant with experience in assistant pastoral role leading a church congregation
- Effective public speaking skills for group presentations
- Exceptionally organized and excellent follow-through ability
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Strong Computer skills – Microsoft Word, Excel, Internet and database management
- Amazing ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and multiple deadlines simultaneously
Church Administrative Assistant, August 2005 to till date
First United Methodist Church, Prattville, AL
- Provided executive administrative support to Fellowship Church via direction from the Executive Pastor.
- Assisted Executive Pastor with administrative detail of all projects and coordinated work flow.
- Maintained and updated database of contact information.
- Assisted in providing administrative support to Senior Pastor and Executive Pastor.
- Assisted in providing regular scheduled staff presence at Westside office facility, meeting, etc.
- Tracked attendance, communication from Sunday attendees, and prayer requests.
- Recruited, trained and oversaw volunteer administrative assistants who handled many of the basic administrative functions of the church.
Church Administrative Assistant, May 2000 to July 2005
First Presbyterian Church, Prattville, AL
- Planned and conducted the worship services, prepare and deliver sermons.
- Provided pastoral counseling, performed wedding ceremonies and conducted funerals.
- Overlooked all business meetings of the Church and at all meetings of the Leadership Council.
- Administered Church staff and Trustee Board.
- Managed possessions of the worshippers effectively.
- Ensured safe and clean environment for worshippers.
- Performed other duties as approved by the membership of the Church.
Associate Degree in Business or Communication, St. Clair County Community College, Port Huron, MI
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated