Church Administrator Resume
Here is the Church Administrator Resume example:
3200 Juniper Drive
Midland, MI 48640
Job Objective To be given an opportunity to exhibit my Church Administrator skills and use my knowledge to contribute to the growth of the organization.
Church Administrator, November 2007 – Present
Grace Lutheran Church, Midland, MI
- Administered the working of the office such as payrolls, keeping personnel information.
- Coordinated with contractors and vendors for church work.
- Managed the financial dealing of the church such as payroll, taxes and keeping a track of all the offerings made to the church.
- Represented the church in church committees.
- Maintained the facilities provided in the building and administered their proper working.
- Prepared and maintained records on the church computer system.
Church Administrator, December 2001 – October 2007
Medford Church, Midland, MI
- Maintained office activities such as payroll, training of church volunteers and the church website.
- Supervised the proper functioning of all the facilities of the church.
- Assisted the Financial Secretary with the church accounts, maintained the records of all the offerings made to the church.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable financial and administrative management in a non-profit organization
- Sound knowledge of church operations in accordance to the regulations
- Profound knowledge of the ACS technologies used most commonly in churches
- Ability to work on the computer network and other server network operations
- Ability to work in the evenings and on the weekend
- Proficient in the management software such as office applications
- Familiarity of the needs of a commercial building
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Bradley University, Peoria, IL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated