Chaplain Assistant Resume Example
Here is the Chaplain Assistant Resume example:
7279 W Bloomfield Rd
McLean, VA, 22102
Objective To obtain the position as Chaplain Assistant to ensure the smooth and conflicts free functioning of all operations of the organization.
Summary of Skills:
- Certified Chaplain Assistant with experience in assisting chaplains and advising commanders in the resolution of accommodation of religious practices
- Operational knowledge and ability to operate tactical wheeled vehicle platform and organic armaments
- Outstanding ability to safeguard privileged communications
- Amazing ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Ability to handle phone calls, email and fax
Chaplain Assistant, August 2005 to till date
Army National Guard, McLean, VA
- Coordinated Unit Ministry Team activities.
- Maintained physical security of Unit Ministry Team facilities and equipment.
- Protected privileged communications and offerings.
- Arranged religious retreats and memorial ceremonies.
- Supported facility program of Ministry division.
- Upheld cloths and religious things of the chaplain.
- Ensured safe and comfortable feeling to worshippers.
Chaplain Assistant, May 2000 to July 2005
Firefighter Ministries, McLean, VA
- Managed, developed, and implemented ministry needs assessment.
- Identified and obtained resource for Air Force staff in compliance with their spiritual and moral needs.
- Formulated action plans for using resources such as personnel, material, facilities and funding.
- Interpreted and implemented policies and procedures inherent to the free exercise of religion.
- Assisted in managing religious ceremonies such as worship services, rites and meritorious services.
- Ensured things availability at worship-space and supervised laity in arranging area.
- Provided assistance in coordinating necessities for religious ceremonies.
Associate of Applied Science in Office Administration, Danville Community College, Danville, VA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated