Bible Study Leader Resume
Here is the Bible Study Leader Resume example:
565 Neville Street
Columbus, IN 47201
Job Objective Looking for an opportunity to obtain a Bible Study Leader position and use my abilities to create a good working environment in which to grow and thrive.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Deep knowledge and belief in Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Publisher
- Ability to facilitate Bible studies, mentor teens through problems and challenges
- Excellent leadership, management and motivational skills
- Superior written and oral communication skills
- Good time management and organizational skills
Bible Study Leader, August 2005 – Present
Lasata Campus, Columbus, IN
- Prepared and prayed for students in small group, and spent time with them outside of weekly meetings.
- Ensured that group members are listed in the administrative database and approved their attendance record at the end of the semester.
- Attended monthly mandatory small group meetings.
- Handled all information shared during the Bible study and outside of the regular weekly meeting in confidence.
- Maintained a 2.0 grade point average throughout the year.
- Presented book study and Bible study plan for the semester.
Bachelor’s Degree In Education, Bob Jones University, Greenville, SC
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated