Christian School Bible Teacher Resume Example
Here is the Christian School Bible Teacher Resume example:
222 Rose Avenue
New Orleans, LA 70171
Job Objective Looking for a Christian School Bible Teacher position that allows for individual as well as interpersonal expansion while still making contributions to the campus.
Highlights Of Qualifications:
- Extensive teaching experience in Youth Ministry
- Thorough knowledge of biblical integration and Christian worldview
- Ability todevelop relationships with Student Ministry leaders
- Ability toprovide lead Bible stories in children’s ministry
- Ability towork effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community
- Christian School Bible Teacher, 2007 – Present
- Pathway Christian school, Christiansburg, VA
- Preached Jesus Christ teachings through Bible study and prayer.
- Taught the Bible message and lead activity and craft associated with the message.
- Assisted students in the development of a Christian mind and lifestyle.
- Lead students in prayer, devotion and towards Spiritual maturity.
- Maintained active involvement in a local church.
- Prepared and submitted weekly lesson plans adhering to board policies and procedures.
Bachelor of Science in Youth Ministry, 2007, Syracuse University, Syracuse NY
3235 S Downing St
Wolcott, CT 06705
Objective Looking for the position of a Bible Teacher in a reputed a Christian School.
Areas of Expertise:
- Good moral character modeling Christian values, faithfully attending church.
- Greater ability to teach the school age children of the missionaries.
- Excellent experience in teaching biblical studies and pastoral ministry.
- In depth ability to plan and organize Bible classes, choosing curriculum and preparing materials.
- Solid understanding of the basic principles for correct Biblical interpretation.
Christian School Bible Teacher, 2007 – Present
Whitney High School, Cerritos, CA
- Encouraged and directed in Christian service activity.
- Integrated biblical principles and the Christian philosophy of education throughout the curriculum.
- Provided for spiritual instruction and guidance through regular Bible lessons.
- Trained students in basic Christian precepts, and to help students integrate life and studies with biblical values.
- Conducted chapel programs and individual counseling to encourage students to become spiritually aware of God.
M.S in Educational Leadership, 2007
B.A. Degree in Bible, 2005
Johns Hopkins University