3903 Pearl Street
West Sacramento, CA 95691
Job Objective Seeking a job as Bivocational Pastor in which my expertise, skills and dedication can help in the prosperity of the organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in coordinating with adults and youth for church programs
- Immense knowledge of various doctrine and beliefs
- Exceptional knowledge of developing community outreach programs
- Ability to submit and implement policies within the church
- Ability to prepare teachings based on the bible
- Familiarity of providing counselling to young adults and families coming to Church
United Community Church, West Sacramento, CA
August 2012 – Present
- Developed strategies to prepare teaching programs according to the Bible for various congregations.
- Administered everyday operations of the church and provided appropriate services.
- Designed an effective course for the community for biovacational programs.
- Assisted members of the congregation to develop an efficient relationship with Jesus.
- Supervised Sunday services and maintained an effective budget within the Church.
- Provided training for various programs within the family ministries.
Sardis Baptist Church, West Sacramento, CA
May 2009 – July 2012
- Determined and prepared an effective schedule on various different aspects of pastoral programs.
- Prepared an effective prayer life for various congregation members, family and individual self.
- Scheduled and ensured compliance for continuing education unit.
- Coordinated with various organizations to participate in various and different mission work.
- Provided assistance in the assimilation of new members into the congregational lives.
- Participated in business meetings every quarter and prepared reports for Church.
Associate Degree in Bi-Vocational Ministry
Memphis School of Preaching, Memphis, TN
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated