Classification Officer Resume
Here is the Classification Officer Resume example:
3830 Bluff Street
Annapolis Junction, MD 20701
Job Objective Seeking an opportunity by filling a Classification Officer position to help the right organization boost productivity and benefits.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge supervisory experience in a correctional setting
- Extensive knowledge of booking and intake
- Highly level of computer and communication skill
- Exceptional written and verbal communication ability
- Excellent ability in maintaining records, files and reports
- Ability to promote confidence and integrity of inmates and staff
- Professional Experience
The Geo Group, Annapolis Junction, MD
August 2005 – Present
Supervised and reviewed employees’ work.
Carried out employees’ assessment and provided appropriate feedback.
Sought assistance of community services in counseling and correcting offenders
Formulated rehabilitation plans for every inmate.
Supported counseling process by determining inmates’ problems and personality traits.
Monitored offenders’ progress through follow-up interviews.
MyFlorida, Annapolis Junction, MD
May 2000 – July 2005
Reviewed and assessed history and progress of wrongdoers.
Ensured offenders or inmates requirements and problems are identified in consultation with family members.
Recommended offender’s conditional release or institutionalization.
Designed informational packets and maintained case folder.
Provided assistance to social organizations and agencies regarding rehabilitation of inmates.
Bachelor’s Degree in Sociology
Saint Martin’s College, Lacey, WA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated