Development Officer Resume
Here is the Development Officer Resume example:
1667 Byrd Lane
Albuquerque, NM 87108
Objective Seeking a Development Officer position within a highly established organization in which my skills can be enhanced to benefit the organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience in public and private grant writing with a proven track-record of success
- Demonstrated knowledge in principles of development and fundraising
- In-depth knowledge of prospecting strategies
- Ability to plan, prioritize and coordinate multiple projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with attention to details
- Proficient in computer software programs Word and Excel
Development Officer, August 2005 – Present
My Turn Inc., Albuquerque, NM
- Researched and identified corporations, foundations and government prospects as sources of funding.
- Conducted appropriate internal and external research to obtain information needed to author proposals.
- Gathered and prepared all materials to accompany grants.
- Managed proposal archive and maintained an accurate list of corporate, private and public foundations and government donors.
- Developed monthly activity reports including funding requests, grants and reporting information for the CEO.
Development Officer, May 2000 – July 2005
Arizona State University, Albuquerque, NM
- Identified prospective donors, established relationships with prospects and donors and soliciting annual, major and planned gifts to the College.
- Consulted and collaborated with volunteers, administrators, faculty and development staff to identity interest areas of major gift prospects.
- Worked with College’s event coordinator and advancement staff to plan, organize and stage special events for the College.
- Participated in recruitment process and raised funds.
Bachelor’s Degree in Human Services, Eastern Connecticut State University, Willimantic, CT
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated