Disability Case Manager Resume
Here is the Disability Case Manager Resume example:
4040 Crummit Lane
Bennington, NE 68007
Job Objective To obtain Disability Case Manager Position with an established company where I can further boost my career in this field.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience to work with disable individuals as per state and federal laws
- Exceptional knowledge of medical terminology
- Operational knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to maintain competency in performance
- Ability to manage multiple task and prioritize work
- Remarkable communication skills in both oral and written forms
- Ability to provide exceptional customer services
- Proficient work on flexible schedule
- Familiarity in interpreting all policies
Disability Case Manager
Highmark Inc., Bennington, NE
October 2008 – Present
- Prepared reports and presented it to senior disability manager.
- Ensured optimal utilization of external resources and materials.
- Provided accommodations for personnel on return from disability leave.
- Maintain confidentiality of all medical information of clients.
- Coordinated with Case Manager and implemented accommodation processes.
- Participated in educational seminars for various disability topics.
- Assisted to resolve all disability case issues efficiently.
- Administered and obtained all medical information.
Disability Case Supervisor
HM Life Insurance, Bennington, NE
August 2003 – September 2008
- Analyzed all training requirements for administrative staff.
- Monitored everyday workflow efficient.
- Supervised operation claim according to client requirement.
- Prepared statistical information for clients.
- Evaluated all individual claims and provided appropriate feedback.
- Ensued compliance to all guidelines and client instructions.
Disability Case Examiner
Liberty Mutual, Bennington, NE
May 1998 – July 2003
- Collaborated with claimant and physician and analyzed all medical requests.
- Monitored all customers and claimants for optimal customer services.
- Managed all health and welfare deductions accurately.
- Evaluated all medical resources and prepared summaries.
- Participated in various meetings and maintained standards.
- Provided training for all medical and financial procedures.
Bachelor’s Degree in Multidisciplinary Human Services
Williams College, Williamstown, MA
Master’s Degree in Social and Community Services
Florida Atlantic University, Boca Raton, FL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated