2194 Norman Street
Alhambra, CA 91801
Job Objective Successful Foster Care Social Worker seeking opportunity to obtain a position within business where my years of experience and education can enhance the growth and success of company
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in working with children and families
- Wide knowledge of treatment foster care program and Social Services
- Huge knowledge of child development, Children’s Protective Services
- Familiarity with foster care and adoption system
- Ability to understand cultural and ethnic factors of client population
- Ability to evaluate situations logically
Foster Care Social Worker
Kennedy Donovan Center, Alhambra, CA
February 2005 – Present
- Aided permanency planning for foster children.
- Evaluated requirements of foster children.
- Analyzed foster parents and helped foster parents in handling children in their homes.
- Imparted counseling and case management services.
- Coordinated with NYCS staff and attorneys as well as coordinated in Family Team Conferences.
- Participated in family court hearings.
- Formulated comprehensive psycho-social reports.
- Administered visits between children and birth families.
Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work
Northland Pioneer College, Holbrook, AZ
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated