Grief Counselor Resume
Here is the Grief Counselor Resume example:
3316 Essex Court
Salisbury, VT 5769
Job Objective In a quest of challenging counseling position as a Grief Counselor and utilize my experience and counseling skills for the successful completion of each job task.
- Grief Counselor, 2006 to Present
- Affinity Hospice of Life, Phoenix, AZ
- Identified the range and intensity of painful feelings of clients.
- Explained psychology behind attachment, grief and loss.
- Recognized and distinguished among child and adult grief reactions.
- Counseled about personal attitudes and self-awareness.
- Analyzed client history, evaluated current situation and developed strategies for clients to cope and grieve in a safe and healthy way.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Wide knowledge of grief principles and theory
- Extended ability to identify different types of grief
- Strong ability to work closely with patients and their families
- Immense ability to identify the ways to express feelings regarding the loss
- Profound ability to adjust people to the inevitable changes in the futures
B.S. in Human Development and Family Studies, 2004, Drake University
M.S in Counseling, 2006, University Of Georgia
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated