3855 Rodney Street
Fenton, MO 63026
Job Objective Searching for the right company in which my training as a Program Specialist can help the organization progress and increase the cliental.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands on experience in implementing community awareness for public health and FDA submissions
- Deep knowledge of FDA submissions
- Exceptional knowledge of Coastal Zone Management Act
- Immense ability to provide support to logistics
- Profound ability to express and communicate ideas
- Skilled to perform basic math and perform data entry
- Excellent skills to work independently
SAIC, Fenton, MO
May 2006 – Present
- Developed and implemented support plans and performed behavior support plans.
- Prepared assured plans, ensured written plans for various value agencies.
- Assisted work of interdisciplinary and documented all reports for individual treatment.
- Trained staff and monitored effective implementation of treatment plans.
- Provided counseling to individuals and monitored community participation.
- Participated in medication clinic sessions and assisted professionals and families.
- Administered back up coverage and provided on call services.
Amazon.com, Fenton, MO
March 2003 – April 2006
- Assisted both employees and individuals and provided optimal levels of teaching and ensured absence of all disabilities.
- Provided assistance to support team members and assisted in development of skills.
- Trained and encouraged employees in performing daily activities effectively.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering
Lycoming College, Williamsport, PA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated