Volunteer Manager Resume
Here is the Volunteer Manager Resume example:
609 Terra Cotta Street
Wadena, MN 56482
Job Objective Searching for Volunteer Manager position where my skills and special training can be used for the good of the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Experience in administering programs, managing all volunteer programs and monitoring all functions in community
- Operational knowledge of computer and programs
- Exceptional knowledge of current volunteer trends and resources
- Remarkable ability to identify and resolve problems
- Immense ability to work independently
- Good communication skills in both written and oral forms
- Skilled to work with cross functional teams
WGBH Educational Foundation, Wadena, MN
October 2008 – Present
- Developed and executed all objectives for volunteer programs and ensured compliance to company organization.
- Prepared budget for all volunteer program activities.
- Reviewed various volunteer programs and identified areas of improvements.
- Administered all volunteer policies and procedures according to organization policies.
- Determined various promotion methods of programs and developed ways to obtain more volunteers for same.
- Monitored all aspirants and ensured selection of right volunteer and checked skills sets of recruits.
- Trained organization staff on working in coordination with volunteers.
- Provided necessary training to volunteers, enabled understanding of program and organization goals.
GOODWILL INDUSTRIES, Wadena, MN
August 2003 – September 2008
- Developed systems to recognize appropriate volunteers for programs and provided necessary training.
- Coordinated with staff and ascertained volunteer needs and requirements.
- Established descriptions for job of volunteers and facilitated working of staff.
- Supervised working of volunteers.
- Prepared and maintained files for each and individual volunteers.
- Oversaw volunteer activities and prepared reports.
HospiceCare Inc, Wadena, MN
May 1998 – July 2003
- Managed and recruited volunteers for programs.
- Monitored all volunteer activities and ensured it met organization requirement.
- Supervised training and orientation of all volunteer services.
- Assisted team members in designing necessary training documents.
- Documented all records of volunteer activities.
- Developed retention activities for various events and managed volunteers accordingly.
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing
Bramson ORT College, Forest Hills, NY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2023Create Date
- March 1, 2023Last Updated
Most Popular Resumes
- Activity Assistant Resume Examples
- Activity Director Resume Examples
- Addiction Specialist Resume Examples
- Addictions Worker Resume Examples
- Adoption Social Worker Resume Examples
- Advocacy Worker Resume Examples
- Behavior Therapist Resume Examples
- Behavioral Assistant Resume Examples
- Behavioral Health Technician Resume Examples
- Behavioral Technician Resume Examples